PHILADELPHIA WATER COLOR SOCIETY
1. Attend the informational meeting on August 17.
2. Artist must paint at their designated area each day during the mandatory painting times.( artists will have a chance to be at all four locations)
3. Artists should interact with the public and publicize the show when visitors tour the grounds.
4. Artists must abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the Brandywine River Museum of Art.
5. Artists must turn in two framed paintings using PWCS acceptable media to the PWCS at the Chadds Ford Historical Society on the specified days and times. Artists can turn in up to five paintings. ( 20 percent commission 5 percent of this goes to the Brandywine River Museum of Art.)
6. All paintings must be left in the show until it closes unless sold at the exhibition.
7. Artists are not to offer paintings for sale on the property of the Brandywine River Museum of Art or the Brandywine Conservancy, or on their own during the event.
8. Artists should help publicize the event and show through their mailing lists, websites, Facebook, Twitter and all social media outlets they use.